Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

Happy New Year, what we wish for everybody, right? How many people say it, but don't mean it. I do and wish all people meant it. There are so many people that would wish their enemies not to have one. People as a whole don't want to see someone be happy and succeed if it means they are on the losing end of that happiness. I've decided I need to do what God has planned for me. If I'm not to be rich and famous and solve the problems of the world, let me do God's will.

So what does 2015 have in store for me? Last night I spent bringing in the new year with T. We made our own decorations and crowns since I did not plan for the New Year celebration. A called on Face Time and we wished everybody a happy. New year. Little AB was drinking her juice and celebrating. She was enjoying the yellow fire. JB was singing and dancing and giving us a show. Even though we could not be there I'm thankful for Face Time.

This morning began as normal, dogs wanting to go out. Was able to go back to bed for a little while longer. I guess I should have gotten up and began a workout routine, but that didn't happen. I did manage to get up and fix T pancakes, since she wanted them at 12:30 last night. Fried up some bacon, but managed to burn the first batch. The rest was pretty good. Prior to taking T home we walked up and visited neighbors. I did walk a little more than usual so I guess I am doing better than before.

Driving T home she fell asleep. The afternoon will be mine and the dogs, along with some football. The football didn't last long for me. That evening I watched The Taste. Watching Ludo scream at the people in his kitchen was getting on my nerves big time. I could not work under such pressure. My laid-back nature needs calmer surroundings.

JT was out of it most of the day. This year is not starting any different or any better than the last one. Welcome 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment