Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

As my 60th year comes to an end:-(

In 6 days my 60th year of living on this Earth will be over, but I'm not dead yet! Can you hate and love being 60 at the same time? I say yes you can. I hate that the majority of my life is behind me and I look back and wondered why I've wasted so much of it. I love that I'm still living and enjoying a new phase of my life. So which has more weight? I would ask you the same question, no matter what stage of life you are living.

Have you wasted your life by sitting on the sidelines? I feel that is where I've been in recent years. In years past, way past, I was fun-loving, enthusiastic, adventurer and at times reckless. I loved dancing and partying. I dated multiple people prior to marrying, but never felt loved without giving up a small piece of myself. I didn't feel worthy, I felt used. There were girls who were prettier, smarter and more fun than I was.

I hope with this blog there will be those who need an outlet to remember who they were and maybe together we can find our true selves again.


No comments:

Post a Comment